The St. Andrew's Outreach Ministry seeks ways to support the mission of the church (both St. Andrew's and the national church) by identifying volunteer opportunities for parishioners, coordinating activities to raise awareness for a variety of causes, and organizing drives.
Popular outreach activities include:
- - A co-operative annual gift giving program with the Ann Arbor Community Center
- - Semi Annual Food Drives
- - Mitten & Glove Drive in December
- - Socks and Footcare Drive in the Spring
- - Rotating Shelter in January
- - Habitat for Humanity
- - CROP Walk
- - Community Gardens
- - Volunteering at the Breakfast
The Grants Committee
Information on the Granting process is currently unavailable.
<< Back to OUTREACH