Online GivingYour regular and generous support makes St. Andrew's possible
Give online with WeShare!
Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than five minutes. You'll be able to give to any of our funds (including the Breakfast!) and view your personal giving records at any time.
Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
- 1: Click on the 'Donate Online' image or visit wesharegiving.org/standrewsaa.
- 2: Select the fund you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
- 3: Enter your payment information. That's it! You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your giving records.
That's it! You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.
Give to St. Andrew's with ACH!
To Establish Your ACH:
- 1: Download/Print the ACH Permission Form
- 2: Complete the form
- 3: Include a voided check
- 4: Mail the form and voided check to the church OR
- 5: Scan and email the form and an image of the voided check to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACH withdrawal is made once per month, mid-month, through Bank of Ann Arbor (BoAA). There is no cost to you and it has the least service or transaction fees for the church of any online giving option.
The completed form and a copy of a voided check can be mailed to the church or emailed (including an image of the voided check!) to our Finance Administrator at email@example.com. All information will be safeguarded to retain confidentiality.
Q: Do I need a Bank of Ann Arbor account?
A: No! ACH can be used with any checking or savings account.
Q: Will I be charged a fee?
A: There is no fee for using ACH.
Q: Do I need to do anything to continue my ACH from year to year?
A: Please contact Kim Tucker-Gray annually to continue your current ACH.
Have you remembered St. Andrew's in your will?
It is important that every adult make a will providing for the distribution of their assets to the people, causes and institutions they love.
If you would like to make a provision in your will to leave a bequest to St. Andrew's, the wording should read:
I give to St. Andrew's Episcopal Church in Ann Arbor, Michigan the sum of ____ dollars or ___ percent of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate.
A bequest to St. Andrew's is a way to ensure the continued ministry of this parish church in our community. The rector, vestry and wardens thank you for your consideration of such a gift.